1. Don’t be afraid to Jump
HAPPY New Year to all of you, Family & Friends.
Forget about what happened in 2019 and focus on 2020, it will be a great year with lots of unexpected challenges for Retail (Both Off- and Online).
In my last Blog of 2019, I want to show you some of my pictures and proverbs that could help you think a bit different at the start of the new year…..
Hope you like it, let me know what you think…
2. Forget the Mistake, remember the Lesson…
3. A picture is worth 1000 words
4. The best of both worlds
5. A penny for your thoughts
Still much space for new candles
6. Better late than never
7. BREXIT means serious Business
8. Go back to the drawing board…
9. Your guess is as good as mine
10. Hang in there
Small steps, great effort!
11. Easy does it…
12. You can’t judge a book by its cover
Cannot be a book; must be a Tile or Wall element
13. Look under the carpet
14. Look before you leap.
Picture made by my good friend and famous photographer Cees Roelofs
15. No pain, no gain
Recommendation: THE TWO POPES on Netflix!
16. The whole nine yards
17. Always improve the experience…
18. Bite the bullet
19. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush
20. Always think Creativity FIRST
BEST WISHES once more
Preparing your next steps for 2020 looks easy.
Check out on Google What’s IN and What’s OUT for 2020
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Stay in touch and start the conversation